Spending too little, spending too much
- Shopping is a favourite pastime
- People who are too mean on themselves
- People who spend too much — why do they do it?
- Keeping up with the Joneses.
- Credit card company behaviour
- Help for big spenders
- Most important of all: Change your habits
PS: Final reminder about KiwiSaver tax credit
Mary Holm is a freelance journalist, a director of the Financial Markets Authority and Financial Services Complaints Ltd FSCL, a seminar presenter and a bestselling author on personal finance. Her opinions are personal, and do not reflect the position of any organisation in which she holds office. Mary’s advice is of a general nature, and she is not responsible for any loss that any reader may suffer from following it.