Should you take a mortgage holiday?
– 2 readers ask whether this is a good time to buy a home
– Drip feed into an investment, but preferably not out again
– How COVID-19 affects KiwiSavers planning to withdraw to buy a first home
– 65-year-old in KiwiSaver should relax
– More on “blood in streets” quote
– How to replace a condescending financial adviser
– Okay, reader can time the market a little …
– … and what Baron Rothschild said about that
– Moving KiwiSaver money should have nothing to do with the economy
– Why drip feeding is best — it’s partly psychological
What to do in KiwiSaver as share markets wobble:
– Best to do nothing — but learn about yourself and your investing
– What if you need your money soon?
– Listener letter: which shares to buy in this environment? And which to sell?
– Listener letter: Are KiwiSavers treated badly when it comes to moving funds?
– Is it wise to contribute extra to KiwiSaver when the markets are down?
– Should default KiwiSaver funds be forced to drop fossil fuel investments?
– The biggest plus with KiwiSaver
– The best way to invest in individual shares
– Reader’s share strategy: sell the dogs