– Couple should follow their lifestyle block dream
– Why shareholder loyalty to NZ share may be misguided
– Must you use money tied up in your home for investments?
– Kind landlord helps others into their own homes
– Share market not yet like tulip bulbs — stay invested!
– Are passive investments the next bubble? Plus a note on mis-timing the market
– Low-risk funds not all like bank term deposits
– Risk and return do go together, despite reader’s claims
– Landlords can get hit in a long-term rental
– Safe, accessible, and going backwards — invest beyond bank accounts
– KiwiSaver a good spot for grandfather’s gifts
– My “cavalier response” last week about p/e ratios angers reader
– Comments from a café in Thames
– Why long-term rental leases might not work…
– … And how they might be made to work
– Reader sees no reason shares shouldn’t keep rising…
– Another predicts a crash, and wonders about KiwiSaver defensive action
– Should we take note of shoeshine story?
– Where should millennial save for apartment?
– Reader’s tenants don’t want long-term leases
– Property managers defended
– Column inspires musician to write a song
– Young couple should maybe take a rest from house hunting
– Which mortgage term? Split it
– Reader argues for concentrating on energy shares, but I disagree
– Why Boomers have had bad luck with Southern Cross
– Online game aims to help children learn about money