– If it looks like a scam…
– How to work out return on an investment
– Where to put the grandkids’ Bonus Bond money
– Bonus Bond investor seeks another fun investment
– Readers seek details about NZ Super payments
– Are you getting as much NZ Super as you should be?
– KiwiSaver withdrawals are tax-free
– Reader “finds” $45,000
– ASB and ANZ still not offering offset mortgages
– Bonus Bonds payout for people overseas
– FMA is watching ANZ on Bonus Bonds
– Unlikely someone else will start Bonus Bonds lookalike
– Compound interest can do astounding things over long periods
– Could helping adult children through an offset mortgage leave parents in the lurch?
– How do others on average incomes save for a house?
– The risks for Bonus Bond holders in waiting for the wind-up
– What if you think your deceased relative had unredeemed Bonus Bonds?
– Bonus Bond holder may as well continue the gamble
– No, you won’t benefit if other Bonus Bond holders can’t be found
– What good is KiwiSaver for the self-employed?
– Young mum cut out of the action by husband’s trust
– Several ways around trust problem if one spouse dies
– Trusts have become “a charter for crooks”
– Reader gets new hope from last week’s column
– Solo mum should check out government help on buying a first home
– Advice for last week’s reader with $1.5 million in the bank — give some away…
– … And put the rest in more than one bank
– Should couple’s KiwiSaver accounts be with different providers?
– The law on relationship property after a couple splits — and how to contract out
– Family trusts no longer let you avoid rest home fees
– Advice from Shakespeare on treating children equally in wills
– What should “lazy and irresponsible” reader do with his million?
– NZ Super unlikely to be slashed, especially for those on low incomes
– Widower describes 17 years of retirement travel with wife
– Money Week
– Couple muddling trusts and wills — and courting trouble by not discussing uneven inheritances with family
– Young hopeful homebuyer in a position to take risks
– KiwiSaver retirement estimates too high? — what to do about it
– Travel early in retirement, 85-year-old urges