– Reader near 60 struggles to get mortgage…
– …Could she buy house with another reader?
– Southern Cross doesn’t cover some cancer drugs
– Happy with health insurance
You don’t HAVE to jump on house buying bandwagon!
– First homebuyers and investors in rental property
– Market has gone mad! Prices and sales
– Last time sales were high — then what happened?
– First home buyers: wait and keep saving, or buy and don’t worry
– Investors: No high return with low risk. Do worst case scenario
– Young couple should maybe take a rest from house hunting
– Which mortgage term? Split it
– Reader argues for concentrating on energy shares, but I disagree
– Why Boomers have had bad luck with Southern Cross
– Online game aims to help children learn about money
The high costs of Christmas
– Survey — NZers value time with family way ahead of giving and getting gifts
– Ideas to cut cost of gifts
– Donate to charity in the name of family member
– Thoughts about Christmas food, drinks and decorations
– I wrote article on this — on RNZ website from December 18