– Returns versus fees — which should you use to judge funds?
– Are banks safe? …
– … And should we favour NZ-owned banks?
– KiwiSaver can work well in retirement
– No, don’t try to time the markets!
– What to do after KiwiSaver drop
– Proposed KiwiSaver change would help, not hurt, young Mums
– Changes to KiwiSaver savings suspensions seem to be working
– Rule of 72 tells how long for an investment to double, or what return it earned
– Getting clever with bank term deposits
– What to do when facing KiwiSaver loss
– Which KiwiSaver fund switches are okay these days?
– Do funds charging higher fees perform better?
– A good way to cope with share market downturn
– How safe are investments in NZ-run funds?
– Should employers contribute to KiwiSaver, even when employees don’t?
– When house seller can say “Take it or leave it” and when they can’t
– 3 correspondents on how long it will be before the share markets rally
– Mum with cancer questions her KiwiSaver withdrawal process
– Nice try, but this is not a way to get around KiwiSaver “total remuneration”
– Nothing new about currencies trying to avoid government regulation