– Old share certificate may be good for a shout at the pub
– Help for reader put into inappropriate investment
– Non-bank term deposits — is the return worth the risk?
– Confusing situation with KiwiSaver fund and advice offered
– Does laddering term deposits work well in volatile markets
– Reader takes a wise longer-term view of share markets
– How some KiwiSaver providers use — and charge members for — financial advice
– Moving providers is ok in volatile markets — but ask adviser what’s in it for you
– Getting out of share market is not wise
– Keep an eye on economic numbers — but not to predict share markets
– Did reader lose during KiwiSaver provider transfer?
– No, don’t cut your contributions!
– Reduce risk on spending money
– Should older investors stick with term deposits?
– 2 readers sing the praises of cross lease property
KiwiSaver members taking more risk
– More people move to higher-risk than move the other way
– Bigger growth in money in riskier funds
– Beyond KiwiSaver, fewer people in term deposits and bonds, and more in shares
– A listener’s letter: what should she do about falling KiwiSaver balance?
– How to invest while living a gypsy life — for saving for anything else
– Oops! Growth funds don’t work for short-term saving
– When your money really is goneburger
– How to pick which share platform to use
– Why 4 “good” shares are not performing well
– Worries over whisky