– Why low fees — not high past returns — matter when choosing a KiwiSaver fund
– Put money in apartment or KiwiSaver fund?
– When to move between higher- and lower-risk KiwiSaver funds
– Should share investor sell top performers or bottom performers?
– Should an 18-year-old get a credit card?
– Money questions for 20-somethings
– How can last week’s FIRE fan make it work?
– Beneficiaries should get more, and non-beneficiaries should quit KiwiSaver — reader
– DIY investing in Australia not difficult, says reader
Investors in shares — and most KiwiSaver investors — are doing “too well”
– Last year was exceptional
– Last decade was well above recent averages
– AND last decade was unusually “unvolatile”
– Don’t be lulled into thinking this will continue
– Shares are good investments, but…
– Wife needs to be convinced she can enjoy retirement
– Beneficiary — an extraordinary saver — can take part in KiwiSaver
– NZ-based funds not subject to international tax issues
– 2 Q&As on how supervisors and custodians look after KiwiSaver and other fund investors