– Get rid of the rental and get on with enjoying life!
– Reader gets it upside down on KiwiSaver fees
– When it’s good to be in more than one KiwiSaver fund
– Rental property not all that “safe(ish)”
– Shares are a great alternative to property
Which KiwiSaver providers offer the best service? What might you be missing out on?
– Check if you contributed enough to get government max?
– Support members in market downturns?
– Let you be in more than one fund — and when that matters?
– Do best and worst over all
Where to get more info on this
– Best retirement investment — running?
– No, I’ve still not converted to market timing
– Which KiwiSaver providers have the best fund flexibility?
– More on lawyers and wills
– Care subsidy could be unfair on couples
– Warn the family they may not get the house
– Consider curbing your gifts in retirement