Is home ownership the only way to go?
And ethical investing
Firstly, a bit more on children and KiwiSaver. Put in $1000 yourself, or don’t sign them up!
- Is home ownership the only way to go?
- You can instead save lots to cover accommodation in retirement
- Home ownership is declining
- Owning vs renting — Pros and cons of each option
- Ethical investing
- What is it?
- Possible problems
- Are returns higher or lower?
Mary Holm is a freelance journalist, a director of the Financial Markets Authority and Financial Services Complaints Ltd FSCL, a seminar presenter and a bestselling author on personal finance. Her opinions are personal, and do not reflect the position of any organisation in which she holds office. Mary’s advice is of a general nature, and she is not responsible for any loss that any reader may suffer from following it.