– Are NZ houses unnecessarily big – and therefore more expensive?
– Could we just halve all house prices?
– Unfair to compare KiwiSaver and NZ Super Fund, but still …
– A property purchase that went brilliantly
– Meaningful Christmas gifts
Which KiwiSaver providers offer the best service? What might you be missing out on?
– Check if you contributed enough to get government max?
– Support members in market downturns?
– Let you be in more than one fund — and when that matters?
– Do best and worst over all
Where to get more info on this
– Best retirement investment — running?
– No, I’ve still not converted to market timing
– Which KiwiSaver providers have the best fund flexibility?
– More on lawyers and wills
– Care subsidy could be unfair on couples
– Warn the family they may not get the house
– Consider curbing your gifts in retirement
We’re getting smarter with our KiwiSaver choices
Total funds nearly $100 billion — although dropped in 2022
4 good trends:
– More in growth funds
– More choice for investors
– Fees falling
– Good international investing
Correction about how long it takes employee contributions to reach providers
– Time to get braver with KiwiSaver
– Good to raise fund risk level
– More on cutting funeral costs
– A trick to get around probate issues?
– Employees’ KiwiSaver money gets to provider much quicker now
– Why employer and employee KiwiSaver contributions differ