Should KiwiSavers and share investors bail out before the inevitable crash?
- NZ share market is booming — affects mid-risk and higher-risk KiwiSaver investors
- Should you move your money out before the inevitable crash?
- What happens after the share market drops?
- Why recoveries tend to be fast
- How to cope with an up and down investment
No paywalls or ads — just generous people like you. All Kiwis deserve accurate, unbiased financial guidance. So let’s keep it free. Can you help? Every bit makes a difference.
Mary Holm is a freelance journalist, a director of Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL), a seminar presenter and a bestselling author on personal finance. From 2011 to 2019 she was a founding director of the Financial Markets Authority. Her opinions are personal, and do not reflect the position of any organisation in which she holds office. Mary’s advice is of a general nature, and she is not responsible for any loss that any reader may suffer from following it.