– Reader leaves marriage with $3 million – what to do with it?
– Widowed pensioner finds inheritance “very scary”
– Only some KiwiSaver providers offer this service for the retired
– 3 Q&As on investing versus reducing a mortgage
– Drip feed or invest the lot at once?
– Credit cards harder to get in retirement
– Should 11-year-old get into direct investing in NZ shares?
– Mother of 7 gets degree — and comes out on top
– Would-be investor in rental property shouldn’t count on gain
– Meaningful Christmas Gifts
– Small savings safe in KiwiSaver — as long as …
– How to withdraw retirement savings set up in three tiers
– An example for a fairly risk-averse retiree
– What to use instead of a cheque in the Christmas card
– No, I haven’t been ripped off!
– Enter the giveaway of my books for Christmas
– Does laddering term deposits work well in volatile markets
– Reader takes a wise longer-term view of share markets
– How some KiwiSaver providers use — and charge members for — financial advice
– Moving providers is ok in volatile markets — but ask adviser what’s in it for you
– Getting out of share market is not wise
– Keep an eye on economic numbers — but not to predict share markets
– Did reader lose during KiwiSaver provider transfer?
– No, don’t cut your contributions!
– Reduce risk on spending money
– Should older investors stick with term deposits?
– 2 readers sing the praises of cross lease property