KiwiSaver for children and younger people
- Under 18s
- Differences in KS for under 18s
- Should you sign up a baby or child under 18?
- Should you make contributions to a child’s KS account?
- Over 18s
- Best way to save for first home
- KS help for first home buyers — 2 aspects
- Which type of fund for the young?
Mary Holm is a freelance journalist, a director of Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL), a seminar presenter and a bestselling author on personal finance. From 2011 to 2019 she was a founding director of the Financial Markets Authority. Her opinions are personal, and do not reflect the position of any organisation in which she holds office. Mary’s advice is of a general nature, and she is not responsible for any loss that any reader may suffer from following it.