How to best deal with a student loan
- Possible psychological effects of having a loan
- The best strategy financially
- What happens if you go overseas?
- Does having a student loan make it harder to get a mortgage?
- Is the student loan system a good idea?
Mary Holm is a freelance journalist, a director of the Financial Markets Authority and Financial Services Complaints Ltd FSCL, a seminar presenter and a bestselling author on personal finance. Her opinions are personal, and do not reflect the position of any organisation in which she holds office. Mary’s advice is of a general nature, and she is not responsible for any loss that any reader may suffer from following it.