The best 5 listeners’ questions are answered on air, and the questioners receive a copy of Mary’s new book. Their questions cover:
- Is house out of reach for couple in their 30s?
- Ways to get value from your house in retirement
- Which debt should you pay off first?
- Couple worry about investing in Auckland apartment
- How a beneficiary should handle an inheritance
Mary Holm is a freelance journalist, a director of Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL), a seminar presenter and a bestselling author on personal finance. From 2011 to 2019 she was a founding director of the Financial Markets Authority. Her opinions are personal, and do not reflect the position of any organisation in which she holds office. Mary’s advice is of a general nature, and she is not responsible for any loss that any reader may suffer from following it.