– Timing the share market or sleepless nights? There’s another option
– Disappointed new KiwiSaver member should stick with it
– Don’t chase KiwiSaver returns from one provider to another
– No luck with KiwiSaver first home help for renter-landlords
– Mindful Money website helps you invest in what matters to you
– 3 KiwiSaver providers invest in community housing
– Another organisation helps people in debt traps
– Overpaying tax leads to big smiles
– 2 Q&As on tax ramifications of parents helping children into housing
– Readers wants unpaid work acknowledged
– Where to get help for worrying family member
– One way to help your child into the house…
– … And tax changes shouldn’t get in the way
– Capital gains already taxed if you aimed at profiting
– Tax on NZ Super when you continue to work
– Quitting job ‘best thing I could have done’
– Mortgages not a good substitute for term deposits — try managed funds
– Where to save house deposit
– Last week’s renter/landlord not so badly off …
– … Some ideas for her, but they’re not great
– Will landlords be able to raise rents?
– A better idea on bright-line test
– Finally — lovely feedback from a mother
– Why one KiwiSaver fund has done extraordinarily well…
– … and will it — and other star performers — keep starring?
– Did I get it wrong about property managers last week?
– Is not raising rents poor business practice?
– Are pushy property managers only in Whangarei?