– How to invest as inflation increases
– Does my writing stand the test of time?
– KiwiSaver provider’s services could be better
– Reader has a good laugh about real estate commissions …
– … while another one defends agents
– When agents sell their own houses
– Disliking government spending no excuse for tax dodging
– Is it wise to boost your mortgage to invest in KiwiSaver?
– Should KiwiSaver providers who get performance fees pay if they perform badly?
– NZ tops four house price measures
– When switching insurance company check on service as well as price
– Givealittle not a good substitute for house insurance
– Don’t miss out on KiwiSaver money
– KiwiSaver changes will hopefully help all members
– What happens to people in default KiwiSaver funds losing that status?
– Ways to reduce inequities in KiwiSaver
– Readers’ comments on last week’s multi-millionaire …
– … And his wife’s comments
– Another way to help children into their first homes …
– … And detail about last week’s suggestion
– Multi-millionaire can’t stop penny pinching
– KiwiSaver contributions to get the most from the government
– One way to help children buy a home — with Inland Revenue’s blessing
– What did a reader’s “private rant” mean?
– Reader disappointed about my comments on unpaid work
– A man’s perspective on unpaid work
– Talks about my new book
– Where to get help for worrying family member
– One way to help your child into the house…
– … And tax changes shouldn’t get in the way
– Capital gains already taxed if you aimed at profiting
– Tax on NZ Super when you continue to work
– Quitting job ‘best thing I could have done’
– Mortgages not a good substitute for term deposits — try managed funds
– Where to save house deposit
– Last week’s renter/landlord not so badly off …
– … Some ideas for her, but they’re not great
– Will landlords be able to raise rents?
– A better idea on bright-line test
– Finally — lovely feedback from a mother
– Why one KiwiSaver fund has done extraordinarily well…
– … and will it — and other star performers — keep starring?
– Did I get it wrong about property managers last week?
– Is not raising rents poor business practice?
– Are pushy property managers only in Whangarei?