– Reader near 60 struggles to get mortgage…
– …Could she buy house with another reader?
– Southern Cross doesn’t cover some cancer drugs
– Happy with health insurance
You don’t HAVE to jump on house buying bandwagon!
– First homebuyers and investors in rental property
– Market has gone mad! Prices and sales
– Last time sales were high — then what happened?
– First home buyers: wait and keep saving, or buy and don’t worry
– Investors: No high return with low risk. Do worst case scenario
– Young couple should maybe take a rest from house hunting
– Which mortgage term? Split it
– Reader argues for concentrating on energy shares, but I disagree
– Why Boomers have had bad luck with Southern Cross
– Online game aims to help children learn about money
– Family trusts no longer let you avoid rest home fees
– Advice from Shakespeare on treating children equally in wills
– What should “lazy and irresponsible” reader do with his million?
– NZ Super unlikely to be slashed, especially for those on low incomes
– Widower describes 17 years of retirement travel with wife
– Money Week
– Help abounds for young man who helped parents get a mortgage
– My tax info not good enough for accountant
– How to tell how strong your bank is
– Can you be in more than one Simplicity fund?
– House buying plan depends on two impossible forecasts
– Put most of savings into house deposit
– Young man loses house deposit in receivership
– Divorced woman, 59, should put most money into new home
– How different is it this time?
– Is this a good time to subdivide?
– Was I too tough on last week’s mother?
– Is gold a good investment these days?
– How would bank deposit insurance work for term deposits?
– Bank credit ratings vary — and should you move money to Australia?
– Pay down mortgage with bank deposits — especially if nervous
– 2 readers ask whether this is a good time to buy a home
– Drip feed into an investment, but preferably not out again
– How COVID-19 affects KiwiSavers planning to withdraw to buy a first home
– 65-year-old in KiwiSaver should relax
– More on “blood in streets” quote