Why it’s not easy to get rich quick
How you might get rich quick without putting in heaps of time and taking high risk
- Not via scams (discussed last year)
- The other ideas need luck
- What would happen if someone found a low-risk easy way to get rich quick?
- 3 ways you could try to get rich quick
- High-risk shares
- Start a new business
- Highly geared investments
- What do they all involve?
No paywalls or ads — just generous people like you. All Kiwis deserve accurate, unbiased financial guidance. So let’s keep it free. Can you help? Every bit makes a difference.
Mary Holm is a freelance journalist, a director of Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL), a seminar presenter and a bestselling author on personal finance. From 2011 to 2019 she was a founding director of the Financial Markets Authority. Her opinions are personal, and do not reflect the position of any organisation in which she holds office. Mary’s advice is of a general nature, and she is not responsible for any loss that any reader may suffer from following it.