– Get rid of the rental and get on with enjoying life!
– Reader gets it upside down on KiwiSaver fees
– When it’s good to be in more than one KiwiSaver fund
– Rental property not all that “safe(ish)”
– Shares are a great alternative to property
– Owner of rental shouldn’t give up and sell
– Buy Hamilton house now or later?
– Upside Downside: Risky behaviour: Putting short-term money in volatile investments
– Also, Risky behaviour: Buying investments that are hard — or expensive — to get out of
– Widow needs help with coping with son’s selfishness
– Scam text from “IRD” looks genuine
– Reader annoyed at having to phone bank to get better rate
– A warning for people changing banks
– Parents invest kids’ inheritances in a rental …
– … But did they follow the law?