– A lawyer stands his ground with real estate agents
– Agent says I “have it in for” his industry
– House insurance proved its worth for reader
– I stand behind bond funds for retirement money
– Did I give a reader ‘very bad advice’?
– Better ideas on real estate agents’ commissions
– Reader does well with insurance complaint, not so well on contents cover
– Using insurance broker works well for some
– Is it wise to put all savings in KiwiSaver?
– KiwiSaver government contributions not for most over 65
– Disliking government spending no excuse for tax dodging
– Is it wise to boost your mortgage to invest in KiwiSaver?
– Should KiwiSaver providers who get performance fees pay if they perform badly?
– NZ tops four house price measures
– When switching insurance company check on service as well as price
– Givealittle not a good substitute for house insurance
– Don’t miss out on KiwiSaver money
– What should siblings under 23 do with inheritance?
– Does this reader still need trauma or life insurance?
– Skip strategies to “get rich” in share market …
– … and maths won’t help you
– Share markets don’t necessarily move with economies
– KiwiSaver when you turn 18 or 65
– Covid government subsidies are taxable
– How family might help you buy a first home
– How to find a New Zealand-based international share fund
– Don’t worry about these complications of international share investing
– Health insurer Southern Cross answers a reader’s questions about its finances
– Win a free copy of Mary’s new book!
– Young couple should maybe take a rest from house hunting
– Which mortgage term? Split it
– Reader argues for concentrating on energy shares, but I disagree
– Why Boomers have had bad luck with Southern Cross
– Online game aims to help children learn about money