– Get rid of the rental and get on with enjoying life!
– Reader gets it upside down on KiwiSaver fees
– When it’s good to be in more than one KiwiSaver fund
– Rental property not all that “safe(ish)”
– Shares are a great alternative to property
– KiwiSaver gifts good, but make sure you treat the children equally
– I made a worrying assumption in last week’s calculations…
– … and what happens when inflation is included
– Trapped with low interest on your term deposits? Here’s a plan
– Another reader has trouble getting a credit card
– A warning about selling a home before you buy
– Reader could move to another environmental fund
– My key messages don’t change
– Happy holidays!
– Small savings safe in KiwiSaver — as long as …
– How to withdraw retirement savings set up in three tiers
– An example for a fairly risk-averse retiree
– What to use instead of a cheque in the Christmas card
– No, I haven’t been ripped off!
– Enter the giveaway of my books for Christmas
– A mortgage interest rate rise from 11 to 18 per cent. Yikes!
– Should reader keep contributing to KiwiSaver as her balance falls?…
– … And should another move to a KiwiSaver cash fund?
– Rentals have more people living in them, says landlord advocate
– One landlord tries to shoot the messenger…
– … While another speaks plainly to other landlords
– How one share club is run — and you can join it
– Yes, start a school share club, but watch the messages
– Reader offers help with setting up a share club
– Gold good for 2000 years, says reader
– Which prices have risen most — and the good news about wages
– This column loses a reader, for his “mental well being”