– How to buy a car without a chequebook
– Advice on banking without cheques
– $11.98 for a 40-hour week!
– More on the tax on KiwiSaver and other PIE funds
– Act fast to beat NZ Super change for some couples
– Where to put your money if you’ve lost faith in all financial assets
– Why being in a balanced fund isn’t always equal to being in both low- and high-risk funds
– Suggestion for last week’s couple unable to buy a home because of his parents’ mortgage
– Tax on PIEs and uneven tax burden
– How to make use of new info on KiwiSaver statements
Q&As: “Gambler” with foreign currency movements had better get out of the casino before he loses more than his shirt; 2 readers object to what I said last week about managed funds — but are their comments fair?; The fun continues over classic cars and whether they make good investments.