When insurance isn’t boring — when you need it but haven’t got it
- Possible reasons for under-insurance
- Which types of insurance are worst?
- Basic idea of insurance — why it’s best to be a “loser”
- What cover do you really need?
- When to review your insurance
- Who to get your insurance from
Mary Holm is a freelance journalist, a director of Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL), a seminar presenter and a bestselling author on personal finance. From 2011 to 2019 she was a founding director of the Financial Markets Authority. Her opinions are personal, and do not reflect the position of any organisation in which she holds office. Mary’s advice is of a general nature, and she is not responsible for any loss that any reader may suffer from following it.