Ethical (or responsible) investing
What we say versus what we do
- Survey on New Zealanders’ views
- But are we acting on those views?
- Why not, and what can be done about it
- Avoid “bad” companies or engage with them?
- One worry — keep an eye on fund risk
For next time
Send in questions on what worries you about KiwiSaver
Mary Holm is a freelance journalist, a director of the Financial Markets Authority and Financial Services Complaints Ltd FSCL, a seminar presenter and a bestselling author on personal finance. Her opinions are personal, and do not reflect the position of any organisation in which she holds office. Mary’s advice is of a general nature, and she is not responsible for any loss that any reader may suffer from following it.