– Off the boat and on to a degree at 50
– Best place for 11-year-old’s inheritance
– Term deposits or cash funds for money to spend soon?
– Reader caught out by falling markets
– Winners of Gift Book Giveaway
– Small savings safe in KiwiSaver — as long as …
– How to withdraw retirement savings set up in three tiers
– An example for a fairly risk-averse retiree
– What to use instead of a cheque in the Christmas card
– No, I haven’t been ripped off!
– Enter the giveaway of my books for Christmas
– Does laddering term deposits work well in volatile markets
– Reader takes a wise longer-term view of share markets
– How some KiwiSaver providers use — and charge members for — financial advice
– Moving providers is ok in volatile markets — but ask adviser what’s in it for you
– Getting out of share market is not wise
– Keep an eye on economic numbers — but not to predict share markets
– Did reader lose during KiwiSaver provider transfer?
– No, don’t cut your contributions!
– Reduce risk on spending money
– Should older investors stick with term deposits?
– 2 readers sing the praises of cross lease property
KiwiSaver members taking more risk
– More people move to higher-risk than move the other way
– Bigger growth in money in riskier funds
– Beyond KiwiSaver, fewer people in term deposits and bonds, and more in shares
– A listener’s letter: what should she do about falling KiwiSaver balance?
– How to invest while living a gypsy life — for saving for anything else
– Oops! Growth funds don’t work for short-term saving
– When your money really is goneburger
– How to pick which share platform to use
– Why 4 “good” shares are not performing well
– Worries over whisky