– Take care with “kids in chocolate shop” attitude to shares!
– Many exempt from proposed NZ Super residency rules
– Why Southern Cross doesn’t give long-term membership discount
– Don’t like Southern Cross? Go elsewhere
– Early retirees should think about how that affects their children
– FIRE fan shares his savings numbers
– Exchange traded funds should have been included last week
– Reader’s time overseas won’t affect his NZ Super
– Enticing young into subsidising elderlies’ health insurance won’t work …
– … But maybe a GST change could help
– Accountant’s comment to tax complainers
– Are you getting as much NZ Super as you should be?
– KiwiSaver withdrawals are tax-free
– Reader “finds” $45,000
– ASB and ANZ still not offering offset mortgages
– Bonus Bonds payout for people overseas
– FMA is watching ANZ on Bonus Bonds
– Unlikely someone else will start Bonus Bonds lookalike
– Family trusts no longer let you avoid rest home fees
– Advice from Shakespeare on treating children equally in wills
– What should “lazy and irresponsible” reader do with his million?
– NZ Super unlikely to be slashed, especially for those on low incomes
– Widower describes 17 years of retirement travel with wife
– Money Week