– Reader plans to retire at 45
– Simplicity defends CEO’s colourful past
– Christmas grinch reports back on progress
– Scrap KiwiSaver and give the money to beneficiaries, says reader
– Hatch exec responds to Smartshares’ comments last week
– Wife needs to be convinced she can enjoy retirement
– Beneficiary — an extraordinary saver — can take part in KiwiSaver
– NZ-based funds not subject to international tax issues
– 2 Q&As on how supervisors and custodians look after KiwiSaver and other fund investors
– Sell your home and rent in retirement, to free up money?
– Is it good for both partners to be with same bank’s KiwiSaver?
– Proof on why not to judge KiwiSaver by returns
– More on why index funds won’t mess up share market
– Reader sends his thanks
– Bye and thanks — and be terrific in traffic
– Clever ways to make Christmas less expensive and more fun
– Who’s creaming it, the lawyers or the banks?
– Bonus Bonds give reader nothing over 48 years
– An argument against online donations
– Give now rather than in your will, reader says
– Reader reckons he deserves his pension, after paying for others
– List of charities offering meaningful Christmas gift programmes
– Family tree doesn’t explain why women are worse off in retirement
– Should we give more NZ Super to those in need?
– Reader seeks ideas on giving to charity
– Offset mortgage one way parents can help children buy a home — but not a tax break
– Look beyond bank adviser
– Investors in KiwiSaver and other funds pay slightly less tax
– Reverse mortgages risky in early retirement
– Last week’s correspondent probably meant rental losses are now ring-fenced
– Tax system lacks integrity, here and in the UK
– Did I muddle money and percentages last week?
– Another idea for couple moving to Coromandel but wanting an Auckland option