I’m worried. While it’s great to see many new people getting into investing in shares, and others taking more interest in their KiwiSaver accounts as their balances grow, they could be riding for a fall.
DON’T BE SCAMMED!
– Bernie Madoff (just died) and David Ross (recently released from prison)
– Who is most often approached, and how?
– Types of scams — boiler room, Ponzi, high-risk products, shares, software packages and seminars, imposter websites
– What to do if considering an investment that might be dodgy
– What to do if you think you might have been scammed
– How family might help you buy a first home
– How to find a New Zealand-based international share fund
– Don’t worry about these complications of international share investing
– Health insurer Southern Cross answers a reader’s questions about its finances
– Win a free copy of Mary’s new book!
– Rule shows how long it takes for an investment — and a debt — to double
– One reader quits Bonus Bonds for term deposits…
– … While another suggests a way to keep the fun rolling on
– Bonus Bonds exit annoys businessman
– Move from term deposits into KiwiSaver fund ups the volatility
– Better to leave the money in two countries than one
– Your questions, a webinar and a guide to investing
– Should an 18-year-old get a credit card?
– Money questions for 20-somethings
– How can last week’s FIRE fan make it work?
– Beneficiaries should get more, and non-beneficiaries should quit KiwiSaver — reader
– DIY investing in Australia not difficult, says reader