– Couple should follow their lifestyle block dream
– Why shareholder loyalty to NZ share may be misguided
– Must you use money tied up in your home for investments?
– Kind landlord helps others into their own homes
– Rule shows how long it takes for an investment — and a debt — to double
– One reader quits Bonus Bonds for term deposits…
– … While another suggests a way to keep the fun rolling on
– Bonus Bonds exit annoys businessman
– Move from term deposits into KiwiSaver fund ups the volatility
– Better to leave the money in two countries than one
– Your questions, a webinar and a guide to investing
– Should an 18-year-old get a credit card?
– Money questions for 20-somethings
– How can last week’s FIRE fan make it work?
– Beneficiaries should get more, and non-beneficiaries should quit KiwiSaver — reader
– DIY investing in Australia not difficult, says reader
– Wife needs to be convinced she can enjoy retirement
– Beneficiary — an extraordinary saver — can take part in KiwiSaver
– NZ-based funds not subject to international tax issues
– 2 Q&As on how supervisors and custodians look after KiwiSaver and other fund investors
– Reader can’t bring herself to enjoy her wealth …
– … While another reader has splashed out on an Italian holiday home
– 65+ reader is loving being in KiwiSaver
– How come passive funds are trading shares daily?
– ‘Passive’ KiwiSaver funds are not
– Is it better to invest in US index funds, with their lower fees?