One person’s take on the Fraud Film Festival
- New Zealanders’ susceptibility to fraud
- Tips on staying out of trouble online
- How the experts try to tell if people are lying
- Does upbringing lead to fraud?
- How much integrity have we all got?
Next time: More on why some people are not in KiwiSaver — a follow-up to November 10
Mary Holm is a freelance journalist, a director of Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL), a seminar presenter and a bestselling author on personal finance. From 2011 to 2019 she was a founding director of the Financial Markets Authority. Her opinions are personal, and do not reflect the position of any organisation in which she holds office. Mary’s advice is of a general nature, and she is not responsible for any loss that any reader may suffer from following it.