KiwiSaver: Why some people aren’t in it (Part 3), and listeners’ questions about the scheme
- Final reasons for not taking part in KiwiSaver
- Conclusion — what are valid reasons?
- Best way to contribute to KiwiSaver
- Suggested changes to contributions holidays
- Other listener questions about KiwiSaver
You can listen to these sessions as podcasts. Subscribe free to Mary’s RNZ podcast here.
No paywalls or ads — just generous people like you. All Kiwis deserve accurate, unbiased financial guidance. So let’s keep it free. Can you help? Every bit makes a difference.
Mary Holm is a freelance journalist, a director of Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL), a seminar presenter and a bestselling author on personal finance. From 2011 to 2019 she was a founding director of the Financial Markets Authority. Her opinions are personal, and do not reflect the position of any organisation in which she holds office. Mary’s advice is of a general nature, and she is not responsible for any loss that any reader may suffer from following it.