- Why it’s best to be “ripped off” by insurance
- Key info on life and disability insurance (who needs it? how much?)
- Other types of insurance: Income protection; house and contents; car; travel; health (what they are, and how much?)
- Which company?
- Cost cutting tips
- What to do after a car crash
- A comment on insurance fraud
Mary Holm is a freelance journalist, a director of the Financial Markets Authority and Financial Services Complaints Ltd FSCL, a seminar presenter and a bestselling author on personal finance. Her opinions are personal, and do not reflect the position of any organisation in which she holds office. Mary’s advice is of a general nature, and she is not responsible for any loss that any reader may suffer from following it.