– How to invest as inflation increases
– Does my writing stand the test of time?
– KiwiSaver provider’s services could be better
– Reader has a good laugh about real estate commissions …
– … while another one defends agents
– When agents sell their own houses
– Better ideas on real estate agents’ commissions
– Reader does well with insurance complaint, not so well on contents cover
– Using insurance broker works well for some
– Is it wise to put all savings in KiwiSaver?
– KiwiSaver government contributions not for most over 65
– Early retirees should think about how that affects their children
– FIRE fan shares his savings numbers
– Exchange traded funds should have been included last week
– Reader’s time overseas won’t affect his NZ Super
– Enticing young into subsidising elderlies’ health insurance won’t work …
– … But maybe a GST change could help
– Accountant’s comment to tax complainers
– Time to accept that cheques are a thing of the past, and learn online banking
– “What’s that?” — the young ask about a cheque book
– For short-term money use term deposits or a cash fund
– Reader misses the point about fun element in Bonus Bonds
– One bank offers car and cash prizes on savings
– How to seek refund if you’ve overpaid tax on NZ Super
– Compound interest can do astounding things over long periods
– Could helping adult children through an offset mortgage leave parents in the lurch?
– How do others on average incomes save for a house?
– The risks for Bonus Bond holders in waiting for the wind-up
– What if you think your deceased relative had unredeemed Bonus Bonds?
– Couple muddling trusts and wills — and courting trouble by not discussing uneven inheritances with family
– Young hopeful homebuyer in a position to take risks
– KiwiSaver retirement estimates too high? — what to do about it
– Travel early in retirement, 85-year-old urges