– Reader plans to retire at 45
– Simplicity defends CEO’s colourful past
– Christmas grinch reports back on progress
– Scrap KiwiSaver and give the money to beneficiaries, says reader
– Hatch exec responds to Smartshares’ comments last week
– Reader can’t bring herself to enjoy her wealth …
– … While another reader has splashed out on an Italian holiday home
– 65+ reader is loving being in KiwiSaver
– How come passive funds are trading shares daily?
– ‘Passive’ KiwiSaver funds are not
– Is it better to invest in US index funds, with their lower fees?
– Clever ways to make Christmas less expensive and more fun
– Who’s creaming it, the lawyers or the banks?
– Bonus Bonds give reader nothing over 48 years
– An argument against online donations
– Give now rather than in your will, reader says
– Reader reckons he deserves his pension, after paying for others
– List of charities offering meaningful Christmas gift programmes
Q&As: Holders of small student loans are better off getting rid of them; KiwiSaver can add up over the years for self-employed and non-employees…; And also students; Mortgage interest still deductible on rental properties; People should check medical care before moving to smaller towns; Father and daughter celebrate Dad’s day in the kitchen.