What to tackle first
Debt or KiwiSaver? Part Two.
Plus: ANZ and AUT clash on KiwiSaver fees
- Priorities if you don’t own a home
- Priorities if you own a home with a mortgage
- Priorities if you own a mortgage-free home
- Who’s right about KiwiSaver fees — ANZ or AUT?
- Some good ANZ recommendations on KiwiSaver
No paywalls or ads — just generous people like you. All Kiwis deserve accurate, unbiased financial guidance. So let’s keep it free. Can you help? Every bit makes a difference.
Mary Holm is a freelance journalist, a director of Financial Services Complaints Ltd (FSCL), a seminar presenter and a bestselling author on personal finance. From 2011 to 2019 she was a founding director of the Financial Markets Authority. Her opinions are personal, and do not reflect the position of any organisation in which she holds office. Mary’s advice is of a general nature, and she is not responsible for any loss that any reader may suffer from following it.